The surface metrology techniques we utilize extract topographical information from a surface. We have the capability of analyzing complex surfaces and geometries. Our optical techniques provide both 2-D and 3-D surface characterization. Unlike stylus profilometers, our surface profilers are non-contact so samples remain undamaged and intact.
Optical Profilometry is ideal for imaging and measuring step-heights, surface roughness, and feature volume with a high degree of accuracy.
This technology is ideal for analyzing complex surfaces such as:
- LED patterned/etched substrates
- Photoresist and stacked multilayer structures
- Transparent surfaces including glass
- Patterned sapphire substrates (PSS) bump diameter, height and pitch analysis
- Microfluidics devices
- High aspect ratio samples such as microneedles
- 3D surface topography & surface roughness
- Surface wear, scratch, and corrosion
- True color measurements