Position: Administrative/Operations Assistant
Job Status: Part-Time
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Reports To: Analytical Service Lab Manager
To Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com and in your cover letter explaining your experience
Nanoscience Analytical markets and sells scientific services. Our headquarters in Phoenix AZ is in need of an Administrative/Operations Assistant who will be assisting the Laboratory Manager and Quality Manager to ensure schedules are met, daily tasks are aligned with ISO9001:2015 certification and is willing to adapt to a fast paced environment.
Significant Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Coordinate with Laboratory Manager and Quality Manager to ensure all scheduled items are completed in a timely fashion
- Ability to follow ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management system’s guidelines and ensure daily tasks are aligned with established SOPs
- Assist with urgent customer requests and administrative documentation
- Track and ensure sample shipments are prepared on time and delivered
- Follow all standard PPE requirements and laboratory guidelines when assisting Laboratory Manager, Quality Manager and Analytical Scientists in laboratory setting
- Willingness to adapt to fast paced environment and learn laboratory basics required for an analytical laboratory setting
- The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Education: High school graduate and AA, B.S./B.A. (preferred in a science related field)
- Experience: 2 years’ experience in administrative roles, operations, or customer service
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to multi-task. Familiar with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook. Outstanding organizational skills
This position at Nanoscience Analytical will be mainly in an office environment, with extensive computer use and sitting required. On occasions employee may be required to assist in the laboratory setting or handle chemicals, all required training and PPE will be provided prior to any such exposure. It is the responsibility of the employee to understand the laboratory risks, wear proper PPE, and exercise extreme caution while working in such situations.
About Nanoscience Analytical
Nanoscience Analytical is a cutting edge laboratory in Phoenix, Arizona committed to quality, transparency, and partnership. Our passion is science. Our mission is to deliver laboratory solutions to accelerate scientific innovation through various techniques. With a diverse team of experts, supported by a rigorous Quality Management System, Nanoscience Analytical provides valuable data and strives to continuously exceed customer expectations.
Nanoscience Analytical meets the requirements of the following quality standards:
- ISO 9001:2015